Next Level Racing Flight Simulator
Next Level Racing Flight Simulator
Entregas en 24/48h
|Next Level Racing - SKU: NLR-S018 - EAN: 9359668000176
|Free of charge from €100 in the Iberian Peninsula
- 3 years warranty
- 14-day return period
- 100% secure payment
Take flight with the Next Level Racing Flight Simulator®, the first dedicated flight cockpit designed specifically for the aviation community. With the introduction of flight simulator cockpits, the user is no longer confined to their workstation and can enjoy a true flight simulation experience.
The Flight Simulator Cockpit offers a wide range of configurations to suit different flight classes, including Combat, Space, Commercial and General Aviation. The Flight Simulator Cockpit is compatible with a wide range of electronic components such as yokes, joysticks, rudders and throttles from leading brands.
With a growing ecosystem of flight accessories from Next Level Racing®, the flight community can expect a solution suitable for training and recreational use. Official products of The Boeing Company, The Flight Simulator Cockpit comes in Boeing military edition and Boeing commercial edition.
- Flight Simulator Cockpit designed for maximum simulation immersion
- Suitable for combat flight, general aviation, commercial flight and space exploration users
- Compatible with flight electronics such as yokes, joysticks, rudders and throttles of major brands
- Wide range of settings to tailor the flight experience
- Includes keyboard and mouse support for easy navigation with custom Next Level Racing keyboard and mouse pads®.
- Compatible with Thrustmaster® / Logitech / Saitek® / Honeycomb/ Virtual Fly/ Crosswind and other flight accessory brands
- Includes the Buttkicker adapter®, Next Level Racing four-point harness® and lumbar support
- Motion function compatible with add-on accessories** **For range of motion to be compatible with add-on accessories
- **For Next Level Racing® flight simulator cockpit range of motion compatibility, users will need the Next Level Racing® Motion Plus platform adapter.
DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR FLIGHT
The Next Level Racing Flight Simulator Cockpit has been designed and developed specifically with flight users in mind. The Flight Simulator is the first flight simulator cockpit that allows for different flight configurations in a single station.
With the different components included in the Flight Simulator, the flight user can create a commercial flight configuration by connecting a wide range of yokes, rudders and throttles directly to the cockpit. A military configuration is possible with a unique seat cutout design to attach the Hotas center stick directly to the center plate, providing a true-to-life combat experience. For general aviation, several adapter plates are provided to ensure cross compatibility of electronics on the market to be attached directly to the cockpit.
Space users can use the included keyboard and mouse tray to attach the two joysticks and have the keyboard and mouse within easy reach for a more reactive gaming experience. Depending on the user's flight configuration, the keyboard mount can be attached directly to the cockpit in several locations.
**The Next Level Racing Flight Simulator Cockpit® is specifically designed for the Thrustmaster® TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition to be mounted directly in the cockpit with true peripheral positioning for the most realistic flight simulation experience.
|120 -210 cm or 4 ft - 6 ft 9 in.
|Maximum weight supported
|150 kg or 330 lbs
|(length) 153 cm x (width) 99 cm or (height) 122cm /(length) 60.2 inches x width 39 inches x height 48 inches)
|100cm (length) X 54cm (width) X 48cm (height)/ 39.4 inches (length) X 21.3 inches (width) X 18.9 inches (height)
|56.3 kg or 124.1 lbs
- Next Level Racing Flight Simulator® (chassis and seat)
- Next Level Racing four-point harness®
- Next Level Racing custom feet®
- Seat sliders
- Next Level Racing Custom Keyboard and Mouse Pads®
- Next Level Racing lumbar support cushion®
- Mounting hardware with additional hardware for hard mount peripherals
- Digital assembly instructions